Tuesday, May 3, 2011

comfort

If you haven't figured out by now that I am a highly stressed person, well I'll just let you know right now that it's true. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a stress junkie and without it I wouldn't be able to function. At other times I wonder how I am functioning at all. So, what gets me through? Little bits of comfort.

*Morning Star Incense - I especially like the patchouli but I also burn lavender, pine and cedar.
*Dark Chocolate - sneaking a little piece here and there makes me feel divine!
*Music for my Soul - there is too much to list but I listen to Kings of Leon, Eddie Vedder-Pearl Jam & the Decemberists alot.
*Natural Oils - I wear patchouli everyday but just ordered rosemary and CAN NOT wait because I love rubbing fresh rosemary on my skin in the summer!
*My quiet time in the morning watching the news with my coffee, two fried eggs and piece of dry toast.
*And of course the very thing that keeps me alive - red wine.

What gets you through it?

No comments:

Post a Comment