Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun.

Holy week is my favorite time of the Church year, actually all of Lent is. But! I really do not like the Easter holiday.

Everyone puts on pastel clothes and white shoes and gathers on a sunny day. It's ridiculous cheeriness. Thank goodness the kids are too old for ye ole Easter Bunny. It's all just a bunch of hooha anyway.

So, of course we will go to mass in the a.m. then off to my parents house to stuff food down out gullets. Then the kids go to Granny's so they can stuff more food down their gullets. I'm sure I will hang around my parents to do the clean up and embibe further. (I used to hold my breath because the other one was adverse to any kind of organized family function and I never knew if he was going to participate or not, but he's gotten much better ;) And then home.

Unfortunately we only have one bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment