Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what do you say?

When it comes time to talk well... I talk, and talk. When they have questions, I have answers. When they don't ask, I offer answers anyway. Really I think it's the best way to arm your kids with most everything they need to keep themselves safe and help them make decisions. I do believe there should be 'need to know' guidelines when it comes to certain information - but basically you can go ahead an acuse me of telling too much and that is fine with me. I have never been one to call certain body parts funny little names, a vagina is a vagina and a penis is a penis. As you can imagine this goes over really well with my siblings as they don't neccessarily have the same opinion when it comes to talking to their own. And to that I say, hmmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment