Thursday, December 1, 2011

hmmmm......

So, have you ever wanted to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Bigger than the small little world you have unexpectedly created for yourself? Only you don't know how to go about it. And everyone else seems so much cooler, so much better put together. They have all the answers and they even seem to wear their clothes better than you. One day it's like a light goes on and you realize that everything you say is so stupid and irrelevant. All the things you have placed such importance on is ridiculously unimportant. So, I want to climb Mt. Everest. I want to work in a third world country. I want to feed the poor. I want to sew my own quilt and can my own food. I want to live in a cabin in the woods and not be concerned with gadgets and such. I want people to come into my home and I serve them hot coffee and warm apple pie. And they'll feel at home like they never want to leave. And when they do leave, they aren't the same......

No comments:

Post a Comment