Friday, March 25, 2011

the beginning of the end.....

Two years ago what I thought would be one of the worst things to happen did. My internal lady organ was removed. I guess it was a beginning and an end. It was an end to all the possibilities of ever having another child, of not knowing each month if there would be an 'accident' and my little family would grow and you know all those feelings that go with that whole story. Once I got divorced I knew I never wanted to have any more children anyway. This may sound snobby but I didn't want my kids to have different dads. So when I was feeling crazy and thinking I wanted another kid, I thought "Gee, I wonder if my ex would just donate some sperm...." Knowing that would never happen I gave that idea up.
The beginning was a total sense of FREEDOM! Real freedom - it was quite liberating. I know I don't need to get all gorey cuz I'm sure you know what I'm referring too.

And then what happened?.......my post uterus life began.

No comments:

Post a Comment